November 16, 2014

Church Chic: Fall Blessings


 Happy Sunday Beauties!!!
Just a quick post of what I wore to church this morning few thoughts about life, 
my life to be exact. 

You know I'm in my late 20's and for the 1st time of my adult life, I feel like a true grown up.
I mean, I've learned so much about life in the past couple of months than I've learned my ENTIRE
life.  Like how much life SUCK and how amazing is it at the same time. I now understand the 
value of good credit, good friendships/relationships, makings goals and reaching them and most
importantly the importance of my own happiness. 
I know I can't control everything and I don't understand why a certain things happen but I 
do know God has BIG plans for me and he will guide me through this thing call LIFE. 

Here's to the pursued of Happiness, love and the art of life. 

 
Skirt,Top & Belt: Thrifted... Boots: ShoeDazzle... Pearls: I Heart Jewels
Thanks for stopping 
post signature

1 comment:

Disqus for I am Priiincesss