March 02, 2014

Seven Days of Vintage: Day6- Spring Ready Floral Dress

Hey sweeties, Happy Sunday!!!
Pretty much been in bed all day, had a super busy day yesterday and really worked myself.
I missed a breakfast, church, and a meeting but I am getting up get cute and head out for a 
fitting and do some shopping for a client. 

But here's Day 6 of my "Seven Days of Vintage" challenge.
HOW PRETTY is this DRESS?!?! I know Spring is days away but couldn't help myself, lol. 
P.S. I had a crazy day though looking this good and colorful would make the day a lot easier 
and it DID :) 
OH and I'm sure you are TIRED of this hat but I was having a BAD-HAIR DAY, lol.

Dress: Thrifted... Shoes: ShoeDazzle...Hat: Target.... Belt: From another dress...
Thanks for stopping by!!!
post signature

1 comment:

Disqus for I am Priiincesss