September 09, 2013

Monday Madness: Finding Her Niche

Hey sweeties, HAPPY MONDAY and welcome back to MONDAY MADNESS!!!
My favorite post of the week goes to cutie-pie........ Finding her Niche in her fab vintage dress!!
Checkout her blog for complete details and mores pics. Finding Her Niche
Ok, now lets talk about MY weekend!
As always, it was SUPER busy.  
Worked, went to TN for my aunties baby-shower and to spend some time with my lil brothers,
went to church (greeted) and spent most of my Sunday hanging with friends. 

Alright, enough about MY weekend
 let's get to the party so I can see/hear about YOUR weekend.

I am sooo happy that you are here, thank you sooo much for linking up every week,
 its been an absolute pleasure partying with you all. As always there are NO RULES to party with me, 
 just link whatever you'll like to share, grab the button if you like and let's partyyyyyyyy!

post signature

1 comment:

Disqus for I am Priiincesss