August 16, 2013

Style Me Friday: Lace Substitute

Hey darlings, HAPPY FRIDAY!
Welcome to my lil style diary!
I am SUPER excited about this weekend, BECAUSE....its my Girl's birthday weekend
 I'm a part of the Bronner Brothers hair show and I have a FREE Sunday to do WHATEVER I want.

Ok, about the look.
Once again, I am inking up with Eboni of Fashionista Next Door for Style Me Friday the "Lace" edition.
 Unfortunately, this lil top is the closest thing I have to daytime lace in my wardrobe.
And it was PERFECT for the easy Sunday I had with friends.
Skirt: Marshalls... Top: Its Metro Fashion... Flats: Ross... Necklace: Just Jewels 4 u
My PRETTY Necklace from Just Jewels 4 U
Thanks for stopping by and have a FABULOUS Friday/weekend, muahhhh!! 
post signature

11 comments:

  1. Very cute!! LOVE your necklace and top. So pretty! I would LOVE for you to share this at "That's My Style" Link Party going on TODAY on my blog. Not comfortable sharing? Stop y anyway for beauty related post and fun DIY projects. I hope to see you there! :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and the invite!

      -Priiincesss

      Delete
  2. Great top and skirt on you. I featured YOU in my recent post. Stop by and check it out and leave a comment.

    http://mykurves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thats sweet, THANK YOU!!!

      -Priiincesss

      Delete
  3. Hi Princess!! Thanks so much for sharing this at "That's My Style" Link Party!!! You made my day! I do hope you'll join in again. I can't wait to see what you have to share next week. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Politicians cheap jordans in several member jordan shoes for cheap states cheap jordans have promised to crack Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags down on what they wholesale jordan shoes for sale call "benefit tourism".

    British ugg australia Prime Minister David uggs outlet Cameron welcomed the Discount Louis Vuitton ruling, describing it wholesale jordan shoes as "simple common cheap jordan sense".

    Meanwhile German Cheap jordans MEP Manfred Weber, Cheap Nike jordan shoes the leader ugg boots of cheap nike jordan shoes the Cheap LV Handbags main conservative cheap jordan shoes group in the Discount LV Handbags European Parliament, told uggs on sale the Associated Press news agency air jordan shoes that the decision ugg proved ugg soldes EU countries could discount nike jordans "avoid ugg pas cher social wholesale jordan shoes benefits tourism Bags Louis Vuitton without violating the free movement of citizens".

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for I am Priiincesss