July 17, 2012

Love Haven Boutique

Heyy Dollies, Happy Tuesday!!!!

1st off, I would like to thank Taylor from Love Haven Boutique for sending me this fabulous blouse, I absolutely LOVE it, its fun, flirty and perfect for summer!! I wore it on Sunday to my team's weekly  Coffee Jazz Mixer and I received TONS of compliments on how beautiful it is and how great it looks on me, I was LITERALLY blushing, lol. 

Love Haven Boutique is an affordable online store for young fabulous women nationwide.  
Their clothing is chic, fun and unique! Stop by www.thelovehaven.com for their current summer sale, free shipping on orders over $50 and get $15 gift card for your next purchased. Also find them on twitter 

Blouse & Earrings: The Love Haven... Skirt: H&M... Shoes: Shoeland....
Back of the blouse

Other Pieces I received from Love Haven Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for I am Priiincesss