January 06, 2012

Bloggers Do it Better: Sequins

Heyyy Dolls, Happy Friday, this month our "Bloggers Do it Better" challenge is to rock our best girly sequins but sadly for me the only pieces of sequins that I have in my wardrobe is this lil blue "scarf" which I turned into a belt, I guess desperate times call for desperate measures lol, anyways this is what I came up with sooooo, check out all the pics and pls feel free to comment. I gotta go make some grown up decision so have a great great great weekend dolls muahhhhh!!!
 
Indoor pics. suck, but its still dark outside and I really wanted to post my pics. before head out!!
Rocking
Skirt: F21
Top:Ross
Necklace: Plato's Closet
Scard/Belt: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Old Charlotte Russe
Thanks for stopping by!!
Priiincesss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for I am Priiincesss