December 05, 2011

First Friday at Reign Nightclub!!

Heyy Dollies, happy Monday!! Just a quick post on what I wore on Friday and updates on my fab. weekend!! I had another fun fun fun weekend. I hang out with my best girls. Friday I went to 1st Friday at Reign Nightclub with my girl Felicia, we had a blasted. Pretty much danced our tails off and flirted with some cuties all night!! Saturday attended a Christmas party with my other girlfriend Sandy and got wasted, I'm talking can't drive wasted lol. And of course went to church on Sunday (see Sunday Best post) after church I stopped at a friend's house for some delicious African food and spent the rest of my day hanging at the house with the roommies and the doggies!!! Overall great weekend I wouldn't change a thing :) What about you, how was you weekend dolls??

What I Wore: This overly sexy outfit is What I wore to Reign on Friday, you guys have seen my Grey thigh-high boots  but not these black ones, I've never really been a big fan of thigh-high boots since  I'm sooo short but they are sooo efffn sexy and def. fall/winter wardrobe must haves. Friday I just wanted look  HOT, I haven't really been clubbing much these days so I went all out paired the boots with my super mini purple skirt from F21, for a lil color-blocking I added the Old Navy green tank top, and the thrifted red belt over the button less cardigan from Rue 21.  I thought I looked smoking HOT!!! 


Big congrats to Jessica of Sew Craftable on winning the Vintage Clutch Giveaway!! 


Thanks for stopping by!!
Priiincesss


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for I am Priiincesss